Licencing restrictions apply to some resources listed below.
Public All Clearinghouse members 'Australian' members only
'High Performance' members only Restricted access Various restrictions
Please see Clearinghouse membership categories for further information.
Transcripts and closed-caption recordings can be provided to members on request (licensing and copyright restrictions still apply).
- Connect to share and challenge current strength and conditioning high performance system practice
- Translational science and its importance within the interdisciplinary team and coach/athlete dynamic;
- The use of emerging technology and psycho-social understanding to better transition the athlete from rehabilitation to performance;
- Identifying characteristics of success to aid strength and conditioning coaches improve personal and professional performance;
- Improve understanding of how the interdisciplinary team can work together to optimise athlete performance through the use of technology, and the resultant data.