Access levels and restrictions
All Clearinghouse members
'Australian' members only
'High Performance' members only Restricted access Various restrictions
Please see Clearinghouse membership categories for further information.
Transcripts and closed-caption recordings can be provided to members on request (licensing and copyright restrictions still apply).
- Connect to share and challenge current strength and conditioning high performance system practice
- Translational science and its importance within the interdisciplinary team and coach/athlete dynamic;
- The use of emerging technology and psycho-social understanding to better transition the athlete from rehabilitation to performance;
- Identifying characteristics of success to aid strength and conditioning coaches improve personal and professional performance;
- Improve understanding of how the interdisciplinary team can work together to optimise athlete performance through the use of technology, and the resultant data.