The National Sport Information Centre (NSIC), a program of the Australian Sports Commission (ASC), is responsible for managing the Clearinghouse for Sport (Clearinghouse) secure website. Access to the Clearinghouse secure website is restricted to key sport system partners (Members). Please note Clearinghouse information resource holdings are governed by the following:
- The Copyright Act 1968 - Clearinghouse electronic information resources, including publisher licensed databases and their contents such as videos, images, citations, abstracts, electronic journals and articles, are copyright.
- Publisher and/or resource-specific ‘Terms & Conditions’, usually located at the bottom of the screen, with links such as Terms & Conditions, Copyright, Legal Notice or User responsibilities.
- Australian Sports Commission (ASC) information is subject to the, “ASC Information Governance Policy (2009)”, which stipulates all ASC information should be accessed, acquired, managed, facilitated and communicated by users in a strategic, efficient, lawful and ethical manner
- Clearinghouse Member Terms and Conditions, as outlined below.
Clearinghouse for Sport Member Terms and Conditions
- You must not use any communication and/or social collaboration tools available within the Clearinghouse website to abuse, threaten, vilify or defame any person or group.
- You must not post or upload any material (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and photographs) that infringes on the intellectual property rights or copyright of any third party.
- You must not post or upload information that is offensive, libellous or unlawful.
- The ASC reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to remove any content that the ASC considers to be inappropriate or in violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- The ASC does not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly occur through the use of this website.
- The ASC does not warrant or make any representation as to the content of the site in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, and reliability or otherwise.
- Material on this site may include views of individuals that are not necessarily the views of the ASC or other Clearinghouse community members.
- The ASC reserves the right to archive all contributions to the site.
- The ASC reserves the right to vary the conditions of use at any time
- All Clearinghouse members are required to keep their username and password secure. Never share usernames and passwords with other persons or entities.
- If you suspect the security of your password has been compromised, please contact the NSIC as soon as possible.
- Copyright protected information that you obtain from the Clearinghouse must not be communicated or reproduced for another person, organisation or entity without the appropriate permissions and/or licence.