What is the Clearinghouse for Sport?
The Clearinghouse works to:
- Identify and acquire information of relevance to the Australian sport and active recreation sectors;
- Connect people in sport and active recreation with complementary expertise;
- Inform Australian sport practitioners (such as athletes, coaches, physical educators, scientists, medical providers, researchers, administrators, students, facility managers, policy makers, volunteers, and sporting officials) about good and promising practice in sport and active recreation;
- Provide Australian governments at all levels with comprehensive and policy relevant analysis of research relating to sport and active recreation, and its value to the community; and,
- Provide Clearinghouse members with high quality information on sport, physical activity and active recreation.
The Clearinghouse for Sport is FREE and open to all who wish to register as members.
There are two membership categories:
* Please note: access to some Clearinghouse resources may be restricted due to copyright obligations and/or licence agreement terms and conditions.
Sport IndustryStay connected and informed
Recommended to all who:
play, coach, study, teach, officiate, support, organise, or simply love sport!
Insights: knowledge base topics*
Digital: videos & images*
Publications: online archives*
Alerts: latest news & resources*
Collaborate: secure member networks*
Events: Conferences, workshops, competitions
NSIC: Open 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday
High PerformanceYour competitive advantage
staff, service providers and elite athletes closely affiliated with Australia’s peak sporting organisations, major sporting codes, and the National Institute Network (NIN).
Broadcast: monitoring services*
Digital: production advice & support*
Data: sports competition results*
Insights: good, promising & best practice*
Alerts: latest research and reports*
Information: document delivery & research support*
NSIC: 24/7 after-hours access